CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
- Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on major TN DOT Roadway Design and Transportation projects - Being involved with scope, schedule and budget development, monitoring and adherence for projects managed - Being responsible for Quality Analysis/Quality Control of key deliverables related to projects managed and assistance on projects managed by others - Adhering to the firm’s quality procedures at the project level - Being active in professional societies relative to the industry - Assisting with marketing and business development efforts and further expand our clients and opportunities in the TN DOT and municipal transportation market place
A successful CDM Smith candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering - At least 10 years of experience since B.S. focused on road or highway design projects
- Registration as P.E. or AICP if experience as a Transportation Planner - Excellent communication, networking and team building skills required
- Knowledge of Geopak and Microstation
- Experience managing roadway or highway design projects for TN DOT - Registration as a P.E. in TN
- PMP certification
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service engineering and construction firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.